Now Enrolling! School Starts Sept. 9th. Covid-19 Statement-Children of Hope Preschool
We now offer... Day Camp (non-school day) - registration form
Our current openings are:
Our mixed age 3-5year old classroom maxes at 20 children.
We currently still have openings for the 2020-21 school year.
Children of Hope is a preschool of loving and learning for children 3 to 5 years of age.
At Children of Hope Preschool, we love God, ourselves and those around us. We use our bodies and words kindly and we listen and share feelings with care.
Children of Hope Preschool admits children of any race, color, religion, and national or ethnic origin.
What Parents Say
- “My son started his first year of preschool this year here & loves it! We love the flexibility & excellent care of all the staff! It’s been so fun to watch him make friends in this environment & see his communication skills evolve! We’d highly recommend Children Of Hope!”WhitneyParent
- “I would recommend Children of Hope Preschool to anyone! It has an amazing atmosphere and the staff is great as well.”KayleeParent
- “This is our second year at Children of Hope Preschool and our daughter has grown and learned so much. Communication between teachers and parents is great. An app is used to send daily updates of what they learned so we can talk about it at dinner. It is great to have a local preschool that offers before and after care that is affordable.”AnneParent
- “Amazing teachers! Jesus is clearly present in this awesome church / preschool!!! Blessings abound!!!”LauraParent
- Love the staff and values!!!CaroleParent
- Great teachers, friendly and warm. Always smiling!Preschool ParentParent
- I feel that my child is learning everything they need to know for Kindergarten.Preschool ParentParent
- The staff are caring and show genuine love and commitment to each individual child!JulieParent
- My children have been prepared academically for kindergarten and developed a love of learning with the help of the teachers at Children of Hope Preschool. I would highly recommend this program!TimParent